Swatch: Nature’s Republic RD502

IMG_0696

Confession: I am absolutely in love with red. Not that it would come as a surprise, seeing how my last post was also a swatch of a red polish. Heh.

IMG_0685

Review: Compared with the last post, this polish is of a brighter shade. Despite that, the polish didn’t come across as cheaply looking when applied. (This is the reason why I never liked buying red polishes, that they would appear.) Consistent with the RD501, the polish was rich and only requires two coats for a even coverage. Again, I am impressed with the polish.

IMG_0690This is how it looks like under direct sunlight. Are you in love yet? :)

And here is one last picture! Of my bright red lips and my nails. Heh. But I dared not touch my lips, for fear it’ll smudge my lipstick. I wouldn’t have worn these bright reds if it wasn’t for a funky party that I was attending. I went there dressed almost like a guy, with lipstick. Haha,

IMG_0737

No comments:

Post a Comment