Review: 360° Beautiful Hair, with the Global Milbon Smooth hair treatment!

Ever since I have embraced my curls, I have always been on a constant hunt for a good hair product and treatment which is suitable for my hair type. Before I go, let me explain more about my hair. It’s curly with almost even curls of those similar to instant noodles but my hair texture is coarse and also frizzy. If you know speak the curly hair lingo, my curly hair type is probably between Curly 3A or Curly 3B. My hair also hates water so much that it repels it, which pretty much explains why my hair is dry.

Meet the whole range of products which will be used on my hair! I'll explain more on each of the products below. So read more to find out! 
There are salon care products and home care ones as well, so that you can continue to have smooth healthy hair after the treatment.

Recently, I was invited for a special session to try the new Global Milbon Smooth Hair Treatment by the Japanese brand, Milbon under their latest 360° Beautiful Hair campaign. The Global Milbon Smooth Hair Treatment  have yet to be launched yet, and it will be introduced, available in selected exclusive salons. At the moment of posting, I am not informed of the salons yet but once I know, I’ll be updating it here.

Milbon, which is Japan no.1 professional hair care brand introduced the all new Global Milbon Signature Line which is made up of Smooth, Moisture and Repair range. The line of products contains a special ingredient which is called SSVR-Silk complex which helps to improve the hair, from the inside of it to the outer side of each of the hair strands. It’s basically a nano technology incorporated into their product after years of research!

Having heard this all, I’m curious over how it works especially since it will help with my frizz hair which have been a long battle I have had. For curly hair, it pretty difficult to see the results of the treatment cause the curls are all over the place. So, I was indeed curious when the educator of the brand, Jacklyn mentioned that I would be able to see the results, even with my curls. The treatment recommended for me was the Global Milbon Smooth Hair Treatment.

This treatment detangles and improves the hair condition, giving it a soft, silky-smooth treatment. So let’s begin, with a simple run-down of how the Global Milbon Smooth Hair Treatment.




We started off with the Smoothing Shampoo (this is part of Home Care series, so can be purchased and used at home), by shampooing the hair. After the shampoo, a special step using the Perfecting Primer, which helps to increase and maintain the slippery texture for the treatment to absorb better for a softer hair. For more coarser type of hair like mine, the hair will be blown dry and flat iron after the Perfecting Primer is applied to achieve the smooth texture.

As I mentioned above, my hair is more of the coarse type and hence, Jacklyn suggested that it'll be best for my hair to be flat ironed after applying the  Perfecting Primer to open up the cuticles in my hair for better absorption of the nutrients!


The three part treatment is only then applied after the prepping the hair in the steps above. The first part, No.1 – Smooth is to smooth out the bumps in the hair, the No. 2 – Hydrate helps to keep the hair hydrated and the No. 3 – Top Coat, seals in the treatment for long-lasting smoothness. There is a salon technique in applying the No. 2 – Hydrate which help to emulsify the treatment cream and will remove the roughness of the cuticle, this technique is actually repeated until the hair is smooth. After all three part of the treatment is applied, it is then rinsed off from the hair.



After that, it’s the last step which is the Luminous Softening Oil topped on with the Restorative Blowout Primer applied to the hair, from the middle to the ends.The primer is an emulsion type, which is milky and appears to be thick. However, when I tried to apply it on my hair, it absorbs really quickly and was actually able to shape my curls or rather, it held my curls in position. I remember years back I stumbled upon a product which is similar to this and I loved it! I can’t find that product since but I’m so glad Milbon released this!

For the styling, Jacklyn opted to maintain my curls and she styled my hair with just the two products mentioned above! I usually just use oil to style my hair, but with the combination of the Luminous Softening Oil and Restorative Blowout Primer, my curls appeared to have more shape and body to it! See, the final look for yourself! In all honesty, I never seen my curls so gorgeous before. Not only was it defined, my hair looks smoother with definitely less frizz and healthier for sure. I’ve always had people telling me how “damaged” my hair was when it’s actually just dry and frizzy.



I’m actually really really amazed and satisfied with the end results, didn’t expect that the treatment would be able to show instanteous results. To be honest, I would have thought that with my coarse hair texture, it’ll be harder for the treatment to work? That’s my logic at least, but I’m glad it did. Now I cannot wait to try it again in the salon! I’m already planning to get the whole range of the Home Care which is the Smoothing Shampoo, Smoothing Treatment, Luminous Softening Oil and Restorative Blowout Primer, especially the oil and the primer cause I have seen how it works!


The primer actually also repairs damaged area while keeping the hair supple and manageable. What I love best about this was the fact that it doesn’t leave my hair oily and greasy after the application. When I use coconut oil to style my hair, my hair is actually oily when I touch it. So yes, if you’re interested to get the products and try the treatment, do look out for my update. I’ll be attending the launch for the Global Milbon range soon, so let’s hope they will let us know then. Thank you once again to the team, the very talented Jacklyn and Gary for styling my hair and Cain for inviting me for this review. I loved it to bits!

Till next time,
xoxo

21 comments:

  1. I have a phobia of letting somebody else touch my hair. Idk why but I'm just always scared of having thoughts of it may turn out bad or smtg but I really want my hair done before the end of the month, so I consider this as a challenge of trying them out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Milbon treatment before and it's effective! By the way, you're so daring with this hair length.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well well well ...
    i focus on ur hair ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks awesome after using the products. I want to get a set too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks so smooth and healthy after the treatment =D Hope to try this treatment in the future ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks so lovely and soft now. Not sure if the Before as your natural hair or a result of a bad perm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely hairstyle you have... Looks like it's a great treatment... Desperately need treatment for my hair now..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to get my hair make over sometimes and get it treated... as women we have to to keep our hair nicer and prettier...definitely want to try this

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the results! Your hair look much much better and less frizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so much of difference in the before & after photo! It does make your hair look so much more manageable and neater looking :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's a big difference after treatment on your hair! love the colour and softness after

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow nice colour and texture. now i understand why treatment is so expensive because it's worth every penny spent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. have never heard of that brand but your hair turn out smooth amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Can really see how amazing this treatment is! I've heard of this treatment but didn't know where to try it. Love your hair colour by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice hair! Nice meeting you at Global Milbon event too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so short and curly!!! It does make your hair look like there is so much volumes. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow...nice hair after applied it!!!i would like to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing results! Your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the result after the treatment. Your hair color for striking and look healthy and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my regular hair treatment! If I'm not mistaken, then flat iron is a cold iron right?

    ReplyDelete
  21. So this product ,does not straighten hair? I thought it was some sort of straightening system. I have curly hair and I want to straighten my hair.

    ReplyDelete