Water Marbling: Finally successful!

IMG_9481

I actually gave up on water marbling after a disappointing first attempt and a not very successful second attempt. But I have been getting visits to my post on water marbling during my first attempt and it has reached thousands of views already. Quite an achievement for me, so I thought why don’t I give it a try again.

Thankfully, I did and it worked during the first time itself. I’ll be sharing some quick tips on which polish I used. Though, this post is a quickie and I’ll be posting up a full length tutorial once I get my hands on more of Sally Hansen nail polishes! Oh yes, Sally Hansen’s are the only polish that seems to work for me. I have yet to try OPI.

IMG_9483Water Marbling, fresh from the water.

I only have two Sally Hansen’s polishes (Blue It and Green with Envy) at that time, which explains for the weirdly colour combination. Wait till I get my hands on more polishes, then you’ll be seeing better colour combination!

* * * * * * * *

Quick Tips

  1. The water for the nail art should be lukewarm. If it’s cold, most likely the polishes would harden faster.
  2. Use cello tape to tape the edges of the finger so that it won’t end up looking like my finger. :)

 

* * * * * * * *

Before I end this post, here is a video from CutePolish’s Youtube channel! Her tutorials make nail art seem easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment