Photo : What I am, who am I.

Remember my last post about the shoot with Joe Low and Pearl Tan? If you haven’t read it yet, read it here! Anyway, Joe decided to post-process a few photos in advance for me, so that I could publish it on my blog. (Heh, thanks Joe!) So, this is one of the pictures from the set. I’ll be posting the images one by one on my blog, so will Joe and Pearl in their FB pages. Do hit them a like to be the first to see the pictures. :)

PTCH__R1C8225Look at me now. Do you remember who am I, what I am (once to you) or what we used to be?

Photographed by: Joe Low

Make up + Hair by: Pearl Tan extraODDinary

Nails: Cosmic Inspired by Carmen Hong (Me!)

By the way, the design of the nails is similar to the Cosmic Inspired nail art I did late last month. ;) If you want to see more pictures of the nail design or read my blog entry, you can just click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment