Review: Biolyn Hair Spa Experience

Remember when I blogged about Biolyn, around the mid of March? Good news, they have emailed the e-invites for the Hair Spa experience for those who have registered! So, do check your emails and redeemed it fast because you only have till 30th April to do so. :) Anyway, I had my appointment made for Saturday; the weekends are of the rare days when I’m free. And, it’s usually spent with the family. Then, I thought why not bring the family for it as well. After all, they already registered for it.

* * * * * * * *

Initially, I mentioned that you need to pay RM 10 to get the Hair Spa experience in my blog post, but as it turns out, you don’t have to already! :) The new free session is similar to the earlier one except without the hair care treatment and hair cut. Which now means you get a hair wash, hair scalp treatment and a free product; the phyto hyaluronic acid solution for skin.

IMG_3950This is how the e-invite looks like, and the free product too. :)

My appointment was for 1pm, but I was late and hence, I missed my slot. So, I had to wait for some time as their stylists were tending to other customers. They recently opened in December with only two stylists at the moment. That’s why the wait for longer compared to the usual salon. According to Joey (the salon’s manager), it is advisable to come during the weekdays because they have less customer on those days. But parking is a hassle then.

While waiting, we were served with green tea and samples of Biolyn’s supplement drink. Yummy, jelly-ish honey drink. Haha. You can have a walk around the salon to shop for other Biolyn’s products. The products they have are usually healthy ones for the hair, skin and body.

IMG_3956They also have it displayed on the individual counters, easier to browse the products.

IMG_3989Took a picture while waiting for my turn!

biolynStylist, Nicol working on mom’s hair.

In the left picture, she is massaging, for the scalp treatment and in the right, she is washing the hair using Biolyn’s chemical free shampoo. What I like about the Hair Spa experience was that, the stylists took the time to explain the hair problems each of us faced. Like hair loss, dry and split ends.. just to name a few. Then, they would recommend a regime we should follow and what type of products to use. But, it was not hard sell for their products. Just recommendations. :)

I really enjoyed myself for this experience and my family did too. They all had a mini hair makeover because the stylists did blow dry and styled their hair. Not so much for me, she just tied it up because I had too much hair. Haha.

And, it gets even better. While doing my hair, Nicol apologized because she was too busy to tell me in details what product I should use for my super dry damaged hair. She took down my number and said she’ll call me when she is free to explain to me in details. How awesome is that? :D

IMG_4026Wee! After the hair spa look.

IMG_4009Sis really loved her new slightly wavy hair! I think it looks good on her. :)

biolyn2See how thick my hair is? What should I do abt it? Hair blues hair blues! :(

So, for those who are interested in the Hair Spa, Biolyn is currently having a few promotions.

IMG_3953

  • RM 10 for four Royal Hair Treatments (Scalp Care Treatment + Shampooing + Haircut + Hair Care Treatment)

IMG_3952

  • RM 39 for four Royal Hair Treatments (Scalp Care Treatment + Shampooing + Haircut + Hair Care Treatment) and a one product (Either the Hair & Scalp Serum with Phyto Hyaluronic Acid OR Skin Essence with Phyto Hyaluronic Acid)

 

I also managed to snap of picture of the other services they offered and the best thing is that most of them comes with product. Now, you don’t get that other salons. Maybe they do have for rebonding, perm and colouring. But for Biolyn HairSpa, even a simple wash & blow comes with a product. ^-^

So, do drop by for a visit if you want to experience the Hair Spa for yourself and also a gentle reminder to those who registered with me earlier, to redeem your experience, yea?

Here are the details of the salon;

Biolyn HairSpa
55-1,2,3,4, Jalan SP 2/1,
Taman Serdang Perdana,
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
Tel: 03-8941 8303 or 012 226 8157

No comments:

Post a Comment