Swatch: Majolica Majorca GR319

IMG_3165Instead of my usual lip pose, I decided to try with just one. This picture have been edited, hence doesn’t show the actual colour of the nail polish. :)
 
You’ll probably know Majolica Majorca is famous for its make-up products; especially their mascara. Bet you didn’t know they had nail polish as well. I didn’t as well, but this nail polish was gifted to me some time ago and I never did a swatch on it. Why? Simply because I hated the dark green colour. I thought it made my nails look exceptionally old because you can see that I favour bright or pastel colours. But I decided to give it a try again, when I saw the bottle in my collection.
 

IMG_3130
Review: As you can see from the picture above, it is a compact sized nail polish. There is only 3ml in that bottle. Despite the size, I find that the brush is big enough to glide easily and paint my nail in just three simple strokes. It is easy to apply, despite it being a slightly older and opened nail polish. For this polish, three coats would sufficiently give you a nice coverage. (I painted three coats). I have only two coats on my thumb, so the colour is a lighter green. The polish is not a single flat coloured one, but it actually has slight glimmer in it. You can see them in the pictures. Overall, I would say that this is an average polish.


IMG_3126
IMG_3121
By the way, I’m not sure if you noticed but the three pictures above were actually taken under artificial lighting (I used  fluorescent). Heh. I’m trying to use a different kind of lighting to shoot my nails so I depend less on the sunlight. I kind of like it because it gives the impression that I shot using a black background when in fact, I didn’t. What do you think?


IMG_3147
IMG_3152
And the last two pictures were of course taken using the sunlight. :) So, do you think the colour is a bit too old for me? Or you really love the colour? Would love to hear from you girls!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea with the black background.. Must try it one day xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yea. It looks good right? :D

    ReplyDelete