Swatch: The Face Shop’s BK901

I don’t actually remember when was the last time I got a nail polish from The Face Shop, it could have been that time when I would drop by shops like Etude House, Elianto and of course, The Face Shop too. But after a while it seems like the colour selections were rather stagnant and there wasn’t any new shades. I moved on to Sally Hansen’s range after that, if I’m not mistaken. Click here to read about all the previous nail polishes swatches, whether they were worth getting or for any new shades. :)

IMG_0574

But I needed a new black polish after my Etude’s one got so difficult to apply since it was quite some time since I got them. I read on one of my friends blog that The Face Shop black polish was really good, it wasn’t too sheer and that was one of the main criteria I look for in a black polish.

IMG_0570

Review: There is really nothing much to a black nail polish, like I said earlier, the only thing I look for is one that is not sheer and gives a pretty good coverage. Seeing that that is my only criteria, I would say that The Face Shop black nail polish had achieved just that. I painted three coats and the result is as above, pretty even and nice. :) It was also smooth to apply and with a fairly big brush. So, if you’re ever considering a black polish to try to get the one from The Face Shop.

IMG_0580

IMG_0579

IMG_0565

Hope you enjoyed the short review and the pictures! :) Thank you so much for reading this post, and do look out for more swatches.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for an neon orange nail polish but couldn't find it at skin food or the face shop. I iz sad T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, come to think of it I haven't seen a neon orange around anyway. I know OPI just came out with a neon series but it's at least RM33 per bottle. :s If I found one, I'll let you know. Haha.

    ReplyDelete