I’m happy but I still want to rant on something.

If you are not in the mood to hear me rant, I advise you to stop reading now. Or you could just skip the whole rant part and read why I’m happy. Oh, don’t worry about me. It’s just me being slightly emotional.

Rant #1 – I’d rather not know.

I wonder about a million times, what would happen if I didn’t know. Now that I know, I wished I didn’t. I wished I could turn back the clock. Then, I wouldn’t find out at all. Maybe life would be happier for me.

Conclusion: Oh, what the hell. It’s too late cause I already know now. I can’t change it. I’ll just have to deal it. And I have just the right solution. It’s called distraction.

Rant #2 – I think I might have just lost it.

Oh, when I say I just lost it, I’m not referring to my temper. Rather, it’s a kind of thing I used to have but I think I may have just lost it. I can’t find it back and it annoys the hell out of me. I need to get it back. It’s the wow thing.

Conclusion: I know if I try hard enough, I’ll be able to find it back. Looks like I’m not trying hard enough then.

Rant #3 – Why?

I keep asking myself the same question; why? Hmm, guess I’ll never be able to understand why. I mean I can’t actually just ask. If I do that, I’ll the attention seeking whore.

Conclusion: Trust me. The last thing I want to do is become that attention seeking whore. Haha, because I know I’m not.

 

Okay, I’m done ranting. Now, it’s time for the good news.

 

=D I MADE IT IN. =) I’m in Student Council.

This year is going to be one hell of a year. I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment