It’s weird, isn’t it?

I go MIA for a whole month and my comeback post is about me feeling umm, masochistic. Well, I don’t get it either. I used to love to blog about, say everything, mostly stuffs I like and do. College’s definitely not the reason I’m taking a short break from blogging. Guess what, I’m back, here to stay. I might not be blogging everyday but I will.

So, back to my issue. It isn’t really an issue but it did got me thinking and feeling rather emotional, emo for short. I’m not a big fan of that emo word. Plus I rarely see myself an emo person and that’s my point exactly. But hey, it’s no big deal. I’ll sleep on it and tomorrow I hope I won’t feel like this.

Know what will make me feel better? Listening to Vanilla Twilight by Owl City. Hmm, if only someone will be such a darl and help me download it.

And oh, I don’t think I’ll ever understand guys.

2 comments:

  1. I'll never understand guys too. heh :) wht happened to our lagoon outing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea!!! Haha, yeah. I still don't get them. Oh, the lagoon outing. We should start organizing them.

    ReplyDelete