Kim, I know you’re going to hate me after this..

But hey, you asked for this post and I’m not going to be held responsible for any defamation suit or sorts. These pictures are mine and thus, I have the copyrights to it. You can’t sue me. Aww, that’s just too bad isn’t it? Cause when you see the pictures later, you are so going to want to sue me.

Remember when the picture was taken? During Kursus Asas, I think and we were all like “OMG, we’ve got homeworks to do.” And I was snapping pictures and all. In case, you forgotten what shots I have there’s more below. And please, I beg you to not call me and scream at me when you see the pictures.

Haha, for once I’m glad the date and time is imprinted with the picture. Guys wasn’t allowed in the girls’ dorm and they sneaked in anyway.

And the best thing is I think you camwhored this picture. Not entirely my fault, then.

That way, you can’t really see ugly I look and people can just focus on your large innocent eyes. Hahaha.

It would have been perfect if I wasn’t so excited to look up into the sky instead of the camera.

I look ugly and you look fine actually. Form 1, babe. When we were still so semangat-ed about Sports Day.

You know, this post is dedicated to you but honestly, I don’t actually have that much pictures of you. Cause everytime I want to take a picture, you would allow me to. It’s your fault that this post is short. Hahaha.

I totally Photoshop-ed the picture. Awesome, isn’t it? This is us, in comic version. Well, something like that.

FYI Kimmy, the pictures below are editted using Photoshop and it’s damn tedious but it looks damn good by my standard. Enjoy it.

 

That’s all girl!

Happy Belated Birthday.

Love,

Kah Mun

3 comments:

  1. MUN love youu soo soo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES EVENTHOUGH I DON'T LOOK NICE IN ALL OF THEM AHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's such a waste we don't have a shot of us at OUR TREE no? haha <3

    ReplyDelete