When boredom strikes,

I tend to do crazy stuff. I would not exactly consider filing my Management Information notes as crazy stuff, but maybe sticking Post-its notes in a particular order with particular color codes. Oh, it also matters if it is transparent or matte. Yes, it’s to that precision. Which is why I said it’s crazy stuff.

 

This is just half of my coloured Post-its collection.

 

Arranged in such a way to resemble the stairs and so they don’t overlap.

 

The left one is semi-transparent which I use to indicate the notes and the solid coloured one is used to stick on questions.

 

I coloured my textbook, sort of. Those who know me well, will know I never use any other colour besides yellow. But I’m using green, orange, yellow, green, yellow, orange, yellow, green… okay maybe it’s not that much of colour. It’s only three. Still.

No comments:

Post a Comment