Holler back at you.

I honestly didn’t realize just how long I haven’t been blogging  until today when I had lunch with Crystie, Arthur and Cheok today at SS3. Cheok, the ‘beruk’ was the one who mentioned that my last post was ‘Beauty in Breakdown.’

“Damn, I haven’t been blogging.” I thought to myself.

So, lunch was apparently the best Chee Cheong Fun in Petaling Jaya or one that Arthur do know of. Well, I tried it and it was good but not fantastic. No pictures though, I didn’t bring my camera. (Don’t worry, I do have delicious food pictures. Coming soon.)

Anyways, I’ve been pretty busy these days. I mean I have Accounting classes everyday with basically no time to revise my chapters because I’m in college from 8 am till 6 pm. I have to wake up at 6 am every freaking morning, man. And then, I have Council activities to handle. We’re like in the midst of organizing the Amazing G(reen) Race. I think it’s going to be one hell of an event, the first one organized under the Special Task Department.

Besides that, I’ve got this emcee script to write on and I have absolutely no idea where and how to write it. And my other emcee, Reuben Pak still have the guts to play a prank on me. Says he is going to quit being an emcee because he is simply too busy. And that Danny was going to replace him. Of course I believed him. I mean why shouldn’t I? But turns out it was a prank. Blueks. This is why I find it hard to trust them. Haha.

Hmm, what else should I blog? Oh, remember that period of time when I kept posting “Screw you” everywhere? Like it was on my MSN, Twitter and my Facebook. Well, Ian wrote a poem after being inspired by my constant screwing of people. [My sincerest apologies, I was going through a tough period of time.]

 

Screw You by Chew Jern Ian

Screw you,

Oh screw you dear,

For all the nights I dream,

For all the days I live,

For you.

Screw you,

Oh screw you sweetheart,

For all the hell you give,

For all the shit I feel,

For you.

Oh screw you,

Screw you screw you.

Love love love love you.

 

 

And there you have it. So, I’ll be blogging quite soon. This is my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment