The Carl’s Jr. Project.

I slept at 2 am yesterday. I wasn’t supposed to because I technically just finished my mock Accounting exam and I ought to get more sleep. My panda eyes are getting more and more obvious now. Sighs, these late nights are not worth risking my pretty face. I’ll make a promise with myself then; I’ll sleep earlier and stop thinking too much, in return my brain don’t get to think about you at all. Seems like a pretty fair deal, if I can keep to it that is.

Anyway, let’s not get sidetracked. I haven’t been blogging as much as I wanted or intended to. I have like this long list of things I have to blog. And Cammy has like hundreds of pictures that I want to share with the world. Actually, come to think of it now, I have no idea what to put inside this post. Hmm, I think I shall post about Carl’s Jr.

I mentioned that my mock just passed right? My marks wasn’t that bad, but I think it’s probably cause the questions were repeated. I really need to brush on my incomplete records.. That chapter was tough for me during SPM too. I think it’s called Rekod Tak Lengkap then.

So, anyway, we dropped by Pyramid for some Carl’s Jr. because people like me, Crystie and Celia needed our dose of Carl’s Jr. after doing our English assignment on it for two weeks. For two weeks, we were researching on the burgers of Carl’s Jr., practically salivating over our computer looking at the pictures.

I got myself, Chili Cheese Fries. It was not bad, I like the sauce better with pasta. Not with fries. And I like the fries alone. But I might actually eat it again. It was good, not fantastic. And oh, it’s filling too. That is all I ate for lunch.

Let’s get back to my English assignment. We actually tried to keep our topic a secret, seeing how awesome our topic was but somehow rather when the day of the presentation was closing in, our friends found out already. No fun. No fun. And Reuben Pak found out even earlier because his itchy hands clicked on my College folder in my computer when we were doing our emcee script together.

IMG_1663

IMG_1673

Crys and I. We were all dressed up in formal wear for our Eng presentation. I really liked the skirt I wore that day. It was one cute skirt, too bad I didn’t get a picture of it. And the classroom was superfreakingcold as usual and my legs were shivering. That’s why Crys is in R’s jacket in the second picture.

IMG_1662

IMG_1654

I look weird in the first picture but I still post it up because Crys and I, both like the background of the picture. See that guy and that girl? Yea, we like that. Oh, that girl is our other member. She is Celia and I like her top that day. Sheer, the way I like it. And we each brought our own laptop. Wee, I might be getting a new one. Fingers crossed.

IMG_1669 

Looks like a pretty empty classroom, right? Sighs, too bad almost everyone left after their presentation. Less than 10 people stayed behind to watch our Carl’s Jr. presentation. I thought we did a pretty good job, girls. Oh, see this guy in green? He is the monkey and it looks like someone is wearing couple tees. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment