Random post.

I actually intended to blog but somehow I forgot what I wanted to blog. It sucks when I’m under stress, I just can’t write. I don’t like what I write, in fact I don’t really like myself during these times. I am not myself. See what I mean. I’m already starting to crap. And yeah, the I-can’t-write-under-stress rule also applies to writing essays in exams. That will probably explain why my essays usually suck in exams. Maybe it is a good thing that I didn’t take up journalism. But I can safely say that journalism is nothing like writing an essay. It’s almost like blogging. But with a sense of credibility because after all, the articles get published.

Anyway, I just wanted to post some pictures because Danny Lim/Klang/Bak Kut Teh/Garfield/Cat has been bugging me about some pictures Crystie and I took on my phone. So, yea. Here it is.

page 

The few pictures were taken when Celia, girl in purple cardigan, had some problems with her laptop that day.

Hmm, I guess that is all. I’m so not in the mood to blog. Sorry, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment