The last day of freedom?

I’m about to blog about how much my life sucks when I realized all I have been blogging recently was actually more of rants; on basically the fact that my life do suck. But really, today is bad. On the ‘bright’ side, I found out I had a super power!

I think I have an innate ability to just screw things up and along the way, hurting other people. And I’m sorry.

Anyway, I wouldn’t actually say it’s like the last day of freedom. Well, it’s more like the last day to enjoy myself before my Assurance 6 hours lecture class begins. By then, I would probably be obligated to study my manual and that I won’t have time like today to watch Clash of the Titans.

page

Stockpiling my highlighters in preparation for my Assurance class. And of course, my manual is the one on top. 

* * * * * * *

Advert: Since you’re here, why don’t you check this out? - "Pretty padded undies?" brought to you by http://spn.tw/tyTuX

No comments:

Post a Comment