5-in-1 ; I felt like dying.

Yesterday was miserable for me; I was so sick. It all started with a sore throat; so painful and dry I couldn’t swallow anything. Then, came the blocked and runny nose; the flu. So I took my pills; one for the sore throat and another for the flu. And then suddenly after waking up from my nap, I felt this sharp stab of pain in my pain. The pain was there for at least a few hours, it was so bloody painful, I could have sworn that I’d rather die than suffer in pain.

Why? What happened? It turns out that I was actually allergic to the flu pills. It never crossed my mind at all, I mean the odds of that happening was probably close to (80%)? The point is I didn’t know it could happened. And I’m glad it was over, really. But now, I have a mild case of fever and I’m still taking pills. I’m pretty sure I’m not allergic to Brufen.

IMG_3881

And I can’t eat rice or prawns now. My mom put me on strict diet and I had to eat this fresh tomato with salt.

IMG_3887 

Damn. I’m tired of being sick. *coughs coughs*  Yeap, I have a dry cough too now.

2 comments:

  1. Oops, sorry, I should call you Carmen Hong as Hong is your surname...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. I don't mind guest posting at www.Malaysia-Students.com, could you send me the details at my email; urbane_chic@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete