Insanity Rantings

I’m sick. Yes, for the past week or so, I was sick; was it health related sick or more like sick of something? I’m going to say it is both. My sickness started from a extremely mild sore throat. I thought nothing of it and I just downed tonnes of water. The sore throat got worse and that lead on to mild flu. I took some Panadol and voila, I thought I was healed. Only to find myself shivering in 26 degree Celcius room a few days later, to know that I now have a 39 degree Celcius body temperature. My cheeks was flushed, my face was a deep red tomato and yes, I feel like shit. That was yesterday.

Today, I feel much better with a much lower body temperature. Thank you, God.

* * * * * * *

Sick of life? I wonder how many times would I have already said that. I do wonder sometimes, how and what can bring my spirits so damn low. A lot of things, really. Mostly petty stuff, but those are what that affects me the most. Like they say, it’s all the little things that matter. And that is true. Maybe I care too damn much about what others thought of me, it has always been that way with me. But then again, when will I get it that I am living this life for no one else but my own. If I’m happy doing what I do, then be it. Nothing else should matter then.

Yeap, nothing else at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment