Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge is here!

This is not an April’s Fools joke, it has been confirmed that the Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge will in Kuala Lumpur on April 9. :)

So, what is this JW Black Circuit Lounge about? Well, Johnnie Walker (if you don’t already know) is a world’s leading Scotch whisky, and they have teamed up with the Black Circuit Lounge to bring you the party of the year that allows you to experience the Formula One lifestyle!

Watch! Watch!

johnnie-walker-black-circuit-lounge-2011

 Johnnie Walker’s Black Label on every table. [Are you drooling yet? *wink*]

Johnnie_Walker_McLaren_Mercedes

Why Formula One, you ask? The F1 race is not just any ordinary sport, it’s the most sophisticated and stylish sport. And Johnnie Walker has partnered with  the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes team because they both share common values of innovation, winning and leadership.

lewis-hamilton-et-jenson-button-l-3496 Meet Hot Guy 1 and Hot Guy 2. :P The drivers for the VMM team!

* * * * * * *

“What have you done to deserve the rewards of luxury and a successful lifestyle?”

“Me? I’m a girl. I was born to wear diamonds, to be pampered, showered with only the best in life and nothing short of that. Go ahead, ask any girls; they will tell you exactly the same thing.”

Not everyone was born with a diamonds encrusted silver spoon. I certainly wasn’t one of those girls. I was brought up to work my small ass off for what it’s worth, to always finish what I’ve started and to never give up in the blink of an eye. Because of that, I am who and where I am now. Would you believe me if I said in a few years time, I would be flying business class, to countries that I have only previously dream off? Watch me, then you’ll know I’m not fooling anyone.

StepInsidetheBlackCircuitLoungelo-res

But before all this happens, I would be partying at Johnnie Walker’s Black Circuit Lounge this coming 9th April. :) Want to know where you can get your hands on those passes? www.blackcircuit.com.my/facebook

* * * * * * *

“Never Drink And Drive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment