A walk in the park. [With Cammy] – Part 2

IMG_6649 Considerably, the worst shot for today’s walk. I may sound a little too critical about my photographs - I know right. But this was shot without looking through my lens. I placed Cammy underneath the leaves and just snapped away. Actually looks fine-lar!
IMG_6675 I know this is a super plain shot. But I took it because I just felt like it. It’s simple, nice and free from clutter. Ah, such a peaceful shot, don’t you think so?
IMG_6673 Do you know what this reminds me of? The speck of dust which fell on the flower! From the movie, Horton Hears a Who! This flower certainly looked something like that.
horton-hears-a-who Spot the similarity! :)
IMG_6651 And guess who I meet there at the park? A ladybug! I’m so happy! It’s my first time seeing one and I managed to see a baby one also, but too small for me to take a picture of. :D
IMG_6662 Ladybug, ladybug, ladybug!
I would have never found these little wonders if it wasn’t for my brother who kept pestering me to bring him to the park. Luckily he dragged me there because I was so bloody stressed out and annoyed with my portfolio, I could use the fresh air. And I came back home, feeling lighter and happier.
IMG_6704
And, out of the blue when my brother was gaming, I showed him a picture of a guy with 6 packs. I said, “Kah Lok, you must look like that next time.” He said, “Ewwwwwww.”

No comments:

Post a Comment