Johnnie Walker’s Black Circuit Lounge!

Note: This post is way way overdue. Formula 1 has probably moved on to a gazillion countries since the Malaysian round. Haha. So, I’m just going to do a photo post. Enjoy!

IMG_6587 It says this way in, not the another.

IMG_6602 Welcome to the Black Circuit Lounge. :) What’s inside?

IMG_6603Awesome-ness!

IMG_6589 Meet the DJ that was spinning when I took this picture. LOL. Sowee, I don’t know his name.

IMG_6597 Me + Super Gorgeous Bartender; Amanda.

IMG_6610Here’s a toast to a fantastic night! To be honest, I didn’t really fancy the cocktails. I like it on the rock, or with coke.

IMG_6615 One for the album. The party really did feel like a VIP one, tonnes of fast, expensive cars.

IMG_6616 The event venue was kept a secret.. so where was it held at? At Le Marquee, Palace of the Golden Horses. :)

Looking forward to the next Black Circuit Lounge, next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment