In The Garden; Meet the Pink Beauty.

IMG_7422cropcolor

Before you go, “Not another pink themed pictures?!”, hear me out first. :) These pictures are not edited for the dragonfly to be pink in colour. It is purely the natural colour of the dragonfly; the only thing I did to the pictures was to post-process and enhance it a little to make the pink pop out a little more. Or else, the pictures would turn out rather bland as it was taken under direct sunlight.. so and so and so (you get my point).

IMG_7424cropcolor

The first shot was a spontaneous one, since I wasn’t actually planning to take a picture of the it. I managed another shot, which was quite similar, so I didn’t post that up. Then I actually tried to take a better shot of it, and the second picture was the best I could get. Because somehow, I think the dragonfly now knows I’m taking a picture of it and so, it doesn’t even land long enough for me to get my angle. :S Oh well, I thought these two shots were actually okay.

Do tell me what you think about these shots, yea? Thanks!

xoxo.

Btw, these shots were taken in my very own garden. :D So, sometimes, you don’t have to go searching far for a good subject. Look around closely, and you’ll be surprised with what you can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment