Project: Theme Pink!

Woots! The pink themed photography project is finally done. Yay for me, because I procrastinated so much, it dragged on to weeks just to finish up the project. And now, looking back, I realised I could have finished them in a flash if I wanted it. Blah. And suddenly I wished I took more pictures for the project because four pictures seem so little now! AH.

* * * * * * * * * * *

the pink campaign copy

What's Wrong w WIth Pink color edit watermarked copy Embracing The Pink colour edit copy Hot Pink Shatter copy

1. Aurora, The Sleeping Beauty

2. Pink Halter Top, mentioned in the I See Pink! post

3. Pink Capri Pants

4. Elianto’s Hot Pink + OPI Shatter Polish

* * * * * * * * * * *

This project was inspired after the Pink Halter top I wore in the I See Pink! post. I went home, did some self portrait shots using Cammy, my Canon S90’s Colour Accent feature. I wanted only the pink in every picture to stand out, and that feature really helped me a lot. Of course, the pictures were then post-processed using a few photo editing software. I hope you enjoyed this post. I’m already working on another photography project already. :) Do keep a look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment