Sparkly Purple [Stamping + Shatter]

IMG_8349Can you just see how gorgeous this colour is? It’s sparkly, something new for me, as I would prefer polishes without all the glitter.

* * * * * * * * *

Review: Today nail polish is from Etude House (PP007). The only reason why I got this polish was because I fell in love with it while Tumblr-ing (someone reposted this and I saw it). When I saw the picture, I couldn’t really believe that it was from Etude House. Hence, I had to buy it myself and try it. So, yes and from the pictures, the polish looks amazing! It has a bit of holographic effect. In terms of the application, it was superb. Very smooth, with fairly thicker than the usual Etude brush for the petite series. And my nails have three coats, although two coats would suffice.

* * * * * * * * *

IMG_8357

IMG_8360And this is how it’ll look under the sun. Opted to have an outdoor shoot this time as the sun will bring out the sparkle in this polish. As you can see, I have stamped my nail as well! Haha, I managed to get the nail stamping kit for a steal! RM 12.90 from Times Square.

IMG_8352

This is the image plate that I have used, M36. (And I tried stamping with the Thistle polish from Elianto, but the colour didn’t really turn out as I expected.) And oh, you don’t really need to use special polishes to stamp.

IMG_8354And this is my stamper with the scrapper. The metal one apparently works better, but it scratches my metal plate as well. :(

IMG_8350I couldn’t resist adding in another picture of my nails. Though, I should not have stamped with the black polish, cause it doesn’t bring out either colour much. Maybe a lighter shade would look better?

IMG_8489And this is how it’ll look with the OPI Black Shatter. To be honest, this wasn’t one of the best picture cause I took it in a rush. Anyway, I wanted to say how disappointed I am with the Black Shatter. Barely like a few months after I got it, it already started drying up! D: Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment