Desserts Miniatures.

IMG_9690

About a few months ago, I order some really cute lip gloss from United States for my dearest best friend’s birthday. I expected them to arrive slightly after her birthday but it got delayed and only arrived about a few weeks back. The lip gloss came in the form of dessert miniatures and were absolutely adorable. :) And it was perfect for a mini shoot with these cuties.

IMG_9691

IMG_9710

IMG_9704

IMG_9720

IMG_9707

I wanted to create a series with the last four pictures, but somehow the colour of the wood differs (must be when I was post-processing it) .. so I didn’t put them together as an image. Mom has been suggesting I create a series of pictures, then print it out and place it on the walls of my room. :) What better way to decorate my own room than with my own pictures right? Haha.

Anyway, I must admit that I have always love any food miniatures. There is something about the tiny replicates of food that amuses me. Which is why I’ve been eyeing tonnes of accessories to get from MiniBites. :{) I have a doughnuts and a hamburger earrings already, any suggestions of what I should get next? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment