SIN:ful Inspirations

page

Sheer Puff Sleeves Top

page2

Leatherette Leggings

 

page4

Semi Sheer Low Cut Cropped Blouse

page3

Miss Glittery

Inspirations this time around is from SIN, an online shopping website. I have to especially love their SIN gothic collection! When I saw that collection, I felt like I had to get everything from it! But today, I have selected a my few favourites to show you. There is something sexy, edgy about the clothes; like the Leatherette Leggings. (Pair it with a sexy corset! Now, why didn’t I think of that?) Or the sweet, feminine Sheer Puff Sleeves Top and Semi Sheer Low Cut Cropped Blouse; which I can totally imagine wearing them both for work and casual outfits. Talk about versatility. Mhmm. But my favourite and (everyone else’s) would be Miss Glittery. Mesh is all the rage for this year and it seems that this dress in particular hit all the right note with a sequinned sweetheart bust line and a flare skirt. It’s the perfect babydoll dress for parties! One that would make head turns, and ballerinas jealous. Heh.

1141370_keep_on_dreaming

And here is my favourite look from Anastasia S.; a famous Lookbook-er.

Disclaimer: Pictures in this post do not belong to me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment