Nail Art: Cosmic Inspired

IMG_2386

Just the other day, I stumbled upon a video on a super easy technique to create galaxy look-a-like nails. It’s called the sponging technique for nails, I have actually heard about it for some time, but didn’t give it a try until today. To my surprise, it really is easy and super fun to see the effects as you dab the sponge over the nails. In fact, that is when I got carried away and ended up dabbing more polish than I should. Which explains why there is too much purple glitter. Heh.

IMG_2402

Do you think it looks like galaxy inspired? Or cosmic? I asked around, some couldn’t figure out what it looks like, some thought it was precious stones; like opal and crystal and a few thought it was galaxy-ish. I even had a friend who said graphite. Haha.

IMG_2395

It actually looks different under direct sunlight, and here you can see it. I’m not sure if you can tell which colours I used, can you hints of gold as well? :) And then there is also this blue-ish purple tint, and that polish is just amazing! And I realised I haven’t done a swatch for it, I ought to do it soon.

IMG_2398

IMG_2403

IMG_2404

Ah, I’m so in love with this nail art! Aren’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment