Nail Art: Half Moon, Golden Black

IMG_1802

Actually the half moon manicure was a nail trend several years ago, 2009 to be exact. But at that time, I was still in high school, a place where anything fancy was basically disallowed. Years later, I have came to discover this half moon manicure and I know I had to at least try it! Again, it is one of the simple nail art which anyone could attempt.

IMG_1797

To get the half moon shape, I used reinforcement stickers! That is one of nail art tools that I swear by. Actually it isn’t even a nail art tool, it is stationaries! But it’s so cheap and versatile, and you can get it anywhere.

IMG_1790

IMG_1791

IMG_1811This golden black nail art reminds me of Johnie Walker, seeing those two colours are the brand’s signature colour.

IMG_1803

On my thumb, however, I did only painted the tip of my nail with the black nail polish from Etude House; WH706. My friend, Crys said she preferred the black tip over the half moon. Which one do you like better? :)

 

PS: You can check out my other nail arts and swatches at my Facebook album, as well. :)

2 comments: