Nail Art: Black Gold Tipped (French Mani style)

IMG_3649

I have always wanted to do a French manicure with glittery gold tip and black polish! Finally managed to do them, after so long. Haha, the thing is I actually have quite a few nail art ideas and some of them are in queue. This was one of them. Heh.

IMG_3641

Like always, my French manicure are easy to do because I use stickers to guide me. And for this particular nail art, it was even simpler because the gold tip is from Sally Hansen's nail polish strips in Glitz Blitz (I blogged about it in details, so do read more about it if you’re interested in an easy peasy stick on nail polish.) All I had to do from paint the black polish over the glittery gold nail polish strips.

IMG_3639Ah, I love this shot of my nails. You can see the reflection of the blue skies and clouds, on the black polish.

IMG_3660And the blurred background, with the focus on the nail shot! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment