When things couldn’t get worse.

I’ve been MIA for some time because I’m taking the final papers of my semester and I’ve said that I’ll only be back on June 13. But after all that happened today, I had to pour my heart out somewhere. So where else if not, my blog?

I got so depressed after the exams, so depressed that if I didn’t talk to anyone about it I knew I would lose my mind. So, I called Jason up and after that, I did feel so much better. And thank you Alex too, for listening.

I’m sure you’re wondering what got me so depressed, which surprisingly, wasn’t because of the paper I sat for. It was because of what I did in the examination hall, despite the fact that I had unconsciously done so. :( I have my own stupidity to blame for that.

And because I was so shocked after realising how stupid I was, I actually left my pencil case in the examination hall. The case had my credit card and my IC in it. :s Best thing was I didn’t realised that I left it until my friends called me. That is how clueless I can be. (And thank you Danny for taking the case back for me!)

And all these stuff, just got me so bloody depressed. It may seem like pretty small issue but trust me, if you’re in my shoes, you’ll know how it feels.

But, on the bright side, I just got my pencil case back from my lovely awesome fantastic friends who delivered it to me! Thank you Eugene, Reuben and Serene! I’m forever indebted, until I treat you all to a meal. Haha. :P

With all this things happening, I’m really really thankful for my friends. Also, I’m very lucky to have friends like you all. <3

* * * * * * * * *

It helped that the radio played the right song today; Andy Grammar’s Keep Your Head Up.

But you gotta keep your head up, oh,

And you can let your hair down, eh.

You gotta keep your head up, oh,

And you can let your hair down, eh.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment