Fashion: Mad love for my platform boots.

IMG_3253colourPlatform Boots | Bought online

When I first saw Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots from lookbook.nu, I really really wanted a pair. It was almost like the perfect shoes any girl could ever dream of. Because it’s platform, it gives me the extra height (it’s about 4.5inch) I need but it doesn’t hurt my feet, super comfy that I could wear it all day long. Now, I wouldn’t say the same for my 4-inch booties. And boots are so versatile, you can wear it with almost everything. :D

I didn’t actually want to do a post just on the boots but I still haven’t been able to figure out a way to shoot a complete outfit shots by myself yet. I’m still figuring that out, and it appears that featured shots were better than my head-to-toe one.

IMG_3143colour

Bow Tie | Daiso

Detachable Collar | DIY

Basic Top | Jusco

Multi-Layered Petticoat Skirt | Bought Online

* * * * * * * * * *

Sorry for the awkward smile, haha. I wouldn’t count this as a complete, proper outfit post because I had actually shot this picture as a behind the scenes photo for a contest. I ended up not using it, so I thought of posting it here. :) Before I end this post, I would like to say that I’m also in love with my petticoat skirt, it’s super gorgeous with 6 layers of chiffon! Fluffy much. :D Shall do outfit post on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment