Snaps: Markets @Jaya One

_DSC2287

_DSC2266

_DSC2260

_DSC2251

_DSC2237

_DSC2248

_DSC2274

_DSC2281

_DSC2317

* * * * * * * * * *

After years of not being able to attend Markets in Jaya One, I finally managed to head down there last weekend. I’ll be completely honest and say that within five seconds, I just went….”whaaat? this is the bazaar?”. Within five minutes, I was already bored. Why? Maybe I have had my expectation sky high. I thought it would be like those summer bazaar they have in the west. It have the similar feel to how The Curve’s weekend bazaar is like, except more spacious. Maybe I had expected more festivity with girls going all out to dress up. Except they don’t. They do dress up, with less extravagant and more ordinary basics. Not much of fashion scene going on here, for a fashion bazaar. Oh, well.

* * * * * * * * * *

This is my first time shooting, and the girls were gracious enough to let me take a picture of them. Picture in this post are shot with a Nikon D7000 and a Nikon 50mm f1.8 AF D lens.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, I was dressed too casual that day. Came straight after work. That's why no OOTD. Compared to these ladies, I was literally in drabs.

      Delete