Happy Deepavali!

Update: I have posted the pictures from this Deepavali shoot in my latest entry here: http://www.carmenhong.com/2013/11/snaps-deepavali-festival-of-lights.html

 * * * * * * * * * *
Before I begin this post, let me wish everyone a very “Happy Deepavali” to all. :)
I have just returned back from a shoot with my friends (Robin, Alex, Jason and made new friends!)  at an Indian temple, and I decided that for once I will try to post up my pictures within 12 hours of the shoot. This is inspired from Robin, who had always posted up his pictures from shoots on the same day itself. His overproductive-ness is making me look awful in comparison. I have tonnes of backlogs which I don’t want to think about now.

Since it’s 2am in the morning, I decided to make this post a quick one and so, I’ll be posting some SOOC (straight out of camera) pictures where I got my JPEG right and you can see how gorgeous Olympus colours are. This time around I shot most of the pictures with Alex’s Olympus 45mm f/1.8 ED M.Zuiko Digital and a 25mm f/1.4 CCTV lens.

* * * * * * * * * *




 Can you guess which picture was shot with the CCTV lens and which is by the 45mm? 

* * * * * * * * * *

I was going to post up more pictures in this post but I'm starting to see stars as I type this and I think I better off to go to bed before I stop making sense. This is such a bad idea, why did I even consider being productive at all the wrong time? 

Anyway, do look out for the next post for the pictures with edits and post processing done. Goodnight and may the light illuminate our lives. :)

2 comments: