Talika Body Shaping Challenge: Shaping Serum, Stage 2

Hello girls! It’s been a while since my last Talika Body Shaping Challenge’s update, close to one month to be exact. Gee, how time flies! Super short recap on what the Stage 2 of this challenge entails; well, I was given two other products to use which are the Shaping Serum and Zero Stretch Marks. The Zero Stretch Marks are supposed to help lighten the appearance of the stretch marks to make them less noticeable. I will be talking about the Zero Stretch Marks in another post as I have given them to my mom to test it.

So back to the Shaping Serum. The serum is supposed help with shaping problem areas by converting fat cells into energy by using any light source. This feels like a Chemistry equation. From a ‘scientific’ point of view, I’m thinking that the serum combined with the light activates the fatty cells to vibrate and when that happens, energy is then released. Obviously, it is not an obvious reaction that we can all see with our naked eyes, but that happens under our skin anyway.
Shaping Serum + Light + Fatty Cells -------------> ENERGY 


Yes, that must be how it works. When I get to speak with the Talika’s scientists, I will ask them to verify if my theory works. Till then, you will have to give me the benefit of doubt and take my words for it. I got an A in Chemitry back in high school anyway, so…… *grins*


* * * * * * * * * *

Haha. Enough of these silly babble, let’s get a little more serious. I was initially afraid to take up the Stage 2 of the challenge because I didn’t think it would work on me. As you know, I’m already petite sized so I seem like I don’t have any problem areas. Which is completely untrue. I have flabby upper thighs (my sister laughs at it), a little muffin top and chubby cheeks.

For the purpose of the challenge, I recorded down my measurements before I begin the challenge. I thought this would be a more effective way to see if it works for me. So here they are;

Upper Thighs: 19.2 inches (R) , 19.1 inches (L)
Stomach: 29.8 inches
Waist: 24.6 inches

So, are you excited to know the results? 


When I measured myself after the end of the challenge, I wasn’t sure what to expect. I couldn’t with my own naked eyes observe the changes because it isn’t something that is super obvious, I’m pretty much still the same size but then, let’s let the numbers speak!

Upper Thighs: 19.1 inches (R) , 19.0 inches (L)
Stomach: 28.6 inches
Waist: 24.0 inches

For the upper thighs, I didn't see much changes since the last update, which was pretty much the same at 0.1 inches. But the stomach has decreased by 1.2 inches and the waist by 0.6 inches! I was totally caught by surprise by the results when I saw the measurements on the tape. Whoaaa. Haha. To think that I could achieve this without even working out. Imagine what it could do if I actually worked out. It will probably do wonders.


So, yays! I can now wear my leather shorts with my five inch heels and strut comfortably without feeling so conscious of my flabby thighs. Or I can wear those tight dresses which will hug my curves, because *ahem* I have a smaller waist and stomach too. Heh.

And oh, you might be wondering if it works for my chubby cheeks. I obviously didn't measure my face, I mean I am not sure where or how to do that. But, here's a picture of myself so you'll be the judge of it? :p


Okay, I hope the huge picture of my face didn't give you a shock. :| I'll end this post here, but should you have any questions about the products (since I cannot be covering everything here in one post), do drop me a mail and I'll reply you. :) 

Till next time,
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment