Out & About: 100 Plus’s Win The Day

In this new era of social media world that we live in, I’m sure you would have seen a video of an vending machine which dispenses canned drinks for free when you do something. And that something is definitely not inserting coins or feeding the machine with money. Cash is the last thing the machine wants. I recalled the last few videos I watched required a kiss, hugs or something unpredictable to get a can from the machines. I always wished we could have one of those machines here in Malaysia, I mean, “That’s so cool! Why don’t we have cool stuff like that here??”

But guess what, my wished came true! There is an interactive vending machine in Malaysia and it could be hitting the towns nearby your area. The interactive vending machine is brought to you by none other than our favourite isotonic drink, 100 Plus in their latest campaign, “Win the Day”. The campaign is to commemorate their 30-year legacy in Malaysia. (Woah, that’s quite a long time! 100 Plus is older than me. :p )



The interactive vending machines have been placed in selected spots around Malaysia such as shopping malls and colleges where anyone is welcome to try out the ‘Release the Can’ game. If you missed the first few rounds, fret not because the vending machine will be making its way to more places till the end of the month. In fact, they are coming to two colleges this week! (See below for the detailed schedule.)

  • INTI Subang - 4 Dec
  • KDU Damansara Jaya - 5 Dec
  • KSL Mall, Johor Bahru - 7 & 8 Dec
  • Otomotif College - 9 Dec
  • Komtar, Pulau Pinang - 12 & 13 Dec
  • Wisma Cosway - 20 Dec
  • Sungei Wang (Main Entrance) & Sunway Pyramid - 21 & 22 Dec
  • Mydin KT - 27 & 28 Dec 

If you’re wondering how the game works or how the machine dispenses the free canned 100Plus, you should totally go try it out yourself and then, tell me about it. But… a little birdie told me the mechanics of the game. You’d have to keep it a secret though, else it won’t be fun for everyone else. Haha.
So, basically you will need to log on to your Facebook account via the machine and play the game. To win the game and get that free can, you’ll need to guide the virtual 100PLUS can through the machine by tilting your body left, right or jumping to control the movement of the virtual can and upon completing the game, a real can of 100PLUS will be dispensed!”




It looks interesting, right? I cannot wait to try it out myself and I’ll tell you how it feels like playing with an interactive vending machine, the first of its kind in Malaysia. Who want to come along with me? :)

Till next time,
xoxo

(Will be uploading photos from shoots in the next few posts, look out for that!)


And look! It's 100PLUS's new packaging. Loving the retro design. :D

3 comments:

  1. hi ! I dropped in looking for your captures from the pudu photowalk with Robin on sunday !:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! I'm afraid I won't be posting them up soon. I'm tied up with a couple of things. But to drop by occasionally, I might post as soon as I can. :) Thanks for dropping by anyway.

      Delete