Snaps: People of Pudu Market

| Good morning, from Pudu! |

* * * * * * * * * *

One of my New Year’s resolution was to pretty much procrastinate less and to work on my pictures as quickly after the shoot as I can. I think so far, it has been working pretty fine for me, I still have backlogs from last year (tonnes!) but this year, the backlog has not been piling up yet. I'll focus on not piling up this year's backlogs.

So anyway, I was back in Pudu for more shutter therapy with the usual guys; Jackie and Robin who have both diligently updated their blogs with the pictures. It’s no surprise that I’m always the last one to post it up. In my last visit to Pudu (Snaps: Olympus Malaysia’s First Street Walkabout in Pudu), I used only the Olympus M.Zuiko 60mm F2.8 macro lens to shoot. This time around I decided to shoot with Olympus 45mm f/1.8 ED M.Zuiko Digital instead, I have used that lens more than a couple of time before getting it and I must say it’s just love love love.

The lens is perfect for shooting portraits, and you’ll see from this post of the portraits of friendly strangers who allowed me to take a picture of them. The Pudu wet market is one of the friendliest place I have been for street photography, but of course, there are some who’d say no. There are more who welcomes the camera, and it’s fantastic to meet those people.
* * * * * * * * * *






| :{) |


| Ridiculously Photogenic Green Grocer |




* * * * * * * * * *

:)

7 comments:

  1. Well done, Carmen! Some excellent shots in there. My favorites are the young boy (last shot), the "tasty" greengrocer and the woman and child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andre! Thank you, and thanks for reading my blog too. I love those pictures, especially the young boy. He was rather shy actually :)

      Delete
  2. Love their smiles hehe everyone seem very happy when you took their pics :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were! Pudu has the friendliest people around. :) I love shooting there.

      Delete
    2. wow ! its so interesting.. hope next time when going to KL can shoot there too ^,^

      Delete
  3. Love ur pics la babe! All very nicely shot.

    ReplyDelete