Review: NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner

Malaysian weather is a hot, sunny and humid one, something that all Malaysians would undoubtedly agree with me. Growing up, I realise how important it is to take care of my face; I almost never leave house without wearing my SPF50 sunblock! I hate to admit that although I put so much emphasis on caring for my face, I cannot say the same about my skin. My hands and legs are pretty much exposed to the sun too, as I’m always outdoor too.

So, here’s the thing. I did try to make an effort to put on some lotion before I head to work every morning but more often than not, I’ll end up forgetting to put them on. Especially on those days when I’m in a hurry to get to work. But guess what, it’s like someone knew about all these and invented the best thing ever (for me, that’s what I like to think).


There’s a new product called the In-Shower Skin Conditioner by NIVEA, where you apply the product in the shower and wash it off afterwards. The amazing thing is that it works pretty similar as a hair conditioner, where you apply it on and you can rinse it off later. Except that, this is even better. You can apply it and immediately rinse it off, instead of leaving it on for a couple of minutes.

Now if you are puzzled or you still don’t understand how it works, I’ll give you a brief step-by-step guideline.
  1. Cleanse with a shower gel as per usual and rinse off
  2. Apply NIVEA In-shower Skin Conditioner while still in the shower
  3. Rinse off NIVEA In-shower Skin Conditioner (Note: there is no need to leave it on for some time before rinsing off)
  4. Dry yourself and you can get dressed immediately!
Ta-da! It is pretty much that simple! It’s different from any other lotion mainly because the lotion consists of water-activated formula which why it is designed to be used after shower gel. Gone are the days where you’d have to wait minutes long just for the lotion to dry up.


The product comes in two variants; NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner which is formulated for the normal skin (it’s the one with a white bottle packaging). The other variant is the NIVEA In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner which are suited for dry skin (this is the one with the signature NIVEA blue bottle). I did a quick Google search to help identify if I have dry or normal skin, turns out mine is dry. So, I got myself the blue one.


A bottle of it comes in one size, 250ml with a retail price RM16.90. But here is the thing, I got mine for only RM11.90 from Guardian; it’s on discount now! From the picture, you can tell that it’s a normal squeeze, no frills type. The intensive version contains almond oil which smells of so good, and the smell sort of lingers even after the shower. I have been using it for a couple of days already, and I’ve been loving how easy it was to keep my skin moisturised so easily. In the beginning it does feel funny to ‘condition’ your body especially when I only do it in my hair. But because you can rinse it off, it doesn’t leave any residual sticky feeling. One thing to note though, you’ll need more of the product to cover your whole body.

Before I end this post, you might be interested to watch The Sexy In-Shower Experiment with a beauty queen and a hunky host getting together for the experiment. https://www.youtube.com/MalaysiaNIVEA/IntheShower. So, watch the interactive video and start the experiment to find out the revolutionary new way for irresistibly smooth & sexy skin!


Till next time,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment