Event: Aussino Stock Clearance, 80% Discounts Alert!

Well, hello there! In case you don’t know, I’m pretty much counting down to the days till Malaysia's Largest Clothes Buffet which is happening just this Friday till Sunday. This means that it’s less than 5 days away. And what is even more awesome is that there will be an Aussino Stock Clearance sale at the same place during the same time of the Clothes Buffet! 


Here are the details summarised for you;

// Date : 25-27 April 2014 (Fri-Sun) //
// Time : 10am – 6pm //
// Venue : Syopz Mall, Taylor's University Lakeside Campus //

Dream come true for a shopaholic and this is just perfect for my self-portraits project! :) As you would probably know (if you follow me on Instagram), that I do shoot self-portraits and that my bed is pretty much my backdrop. So, I’m already planning to get nice bedsheets from the sale and then you’ll see a new backdrop for my portraits soon! Ending this post with one of my very first self-portraits, :)


Till next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment