Out & About: Popobe® Bola Bears by Domino’s

You must have heard about the fever that is catching on around lately, because the symptoms from having this fever are rather obvious. You can tell by the panda-like eye bags, the fatigue and also the constant chattering about balls, that your friends have most likely caught the fever bug. Haha!
 
I hope you got that joke, and I think most of you would have (perhaps, with your palm over your face too because I’m so lame). :D Well, there is some truth in that and to be honest, I may not have gotten the World Cup fever. Or at least that was what I thought until I saw the Popobe® Bola Bears by Domino’s. These bears are custom designed limited edition bears, with each bearing the signature colours of the three countries of the football match.
 
| Pedro, Juan & Eva |
 
By now, we are probably familiar with premiums (or some would call them toy collectibles) that you can get together with purchase of meals. But if I am not mistaken, this is the first time Domino’s introduced collectible items together with their “Bola Meal deals. These bears are really adorable and you can adjust their arms and legs too.
 
 
These Popobe® Bola Bears by Domino’s may  be purchased as an add-on to “Bola Meal”  for just RM7.80 or any other pizza purchase for the add-on price of RM9.80. At less than RM10 for each of these bears, it is such a steal because these premiums collectible items are usually pricier. I’m already planning to collect them all. And if you’re worried the nearest Domino’s outlet may have ran out of it, worry not because you can actually track the bears online here by each respective outlets, Malaysia-wide; http://www.dominos.com.my/bolabear.aspx
 
 
If you don’t know what the “Bola Meal”(s) are they are actually two pizza deals whereby in Bola Meal 1, you get two regular pizzas and a 1.5 litre soft drink bottle for RM34.00 and in Bola Meal 2 there is the new BBQ Baked Meatballs and two regular pizzas for RM38.00. In the promotional picture above, I’m sure you noticed the ‘Bear-a-selfie’ Instagram Contest! And yes, there is a contest running for when you get your hands on the bears.
 
 
All you have to do is simply take a ‘selfie’ with your Popobe® Bola Bear and post it on Instagram with the hashtag #BolaBears, completing this slogan, “My #BolaBears and I ..”. Don’t forget to tag @DominosMy!
 
 
 
Ta-da! I have joined the contest, about a week ago because I am kiasu like that, yo! Haha, you wouldn’t be able to guess what the prize is. You get one year supply Xtra Large Pizza(s), which is equivalent to 12 pizzas in a year (every month eat one pizza! \^.^/ ) and one set of the Popobe® Bola Bear ! That’s the first prize by the way. The second prize winner get Large pizza(s) and the third one gets Regular sized ones. Once you get these bears, do show me your selfie! Would love to see them and if you haven’t followed me on Instagram yet, follow me now at @itscarmenhong!
 
Till next time,
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment