Out & About: Rain Party at Luna Bar, Pacific Regency Hotel Suites


It was years ago when I first heard about Luna Bar, about how gorgeous and romantic the place is because you get a good view of Kuala Lumpur city. I even remembered my friend posted a picture of her and her boyfriend chilling by the glass, with the KL city skyline view. Then, recently I had another friend posted a picture of her in the pool during the night and I was pretty much like, “I need to put this on my list of places to visit”.

That had been on my list for months and as usual, my work and life got the better of me and it was casually just sitting on a list. But then, as it happens I was graciously invited to aRain Party’ in Luna Bar. I really didn’t know what to expect, except that it’ll get wet wet wet so I should be dressed to get wet.



It took me a while to decide what to wear and then I settled for a bikini top paired with black shorts and white buttoned up shirt. So, with no expectations except that it will get me wet, I went to the party after catching Pentatonix - Live in Kuala Lumpur in Stadium Negara. When I arrived, I was greeted with waiters & waitresses wearing raincoat!


It wasn’t raining yet when I arrived, or at least they haven’t made it rained yet. As it turns out, it wouldn’t be fair to just have it rain on everybody and assume everyone wanted to get wet, so you could have the option to wear the raincoat and walk to the rain. Since I was dressed for the rain, I didn’t grab the raincoat. At the Rain Party’ , Luna Bar was transformed into a party playground with props in the pool and there was fun activities lined up throughout the night. DJ Newell spinning on the decks, entertaining the party-goers through the night! 






One of the activities for the night was that the first few person in the pool would be get a shooter and I was the first girl who jumped into pool, so yay! After jumping in, I decided to take a swim and then I got on the inflatable float. As I lay down, floating around in the pool, I just realized why the bar was called Luna Bar, you have a clear view of the moon. It’s such a great feeling to be floating around with the moon in sight, it’s the best calming feeling ever.


I had so much fun at the themed Rain Party’ at Luna Bar, I am looking out now for the next themed party again to have some fun there. Or I would consider returning here again to chill with some of my friends, to just enjoy the view and maybe to take a dip in the pool. Swimming at night with the moon in view with the Twin Towers and the KL Tower makes it feel rather surreally amazing. 


Till next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment