Review : Shopping online for authentic branded goods with massive discounts!

If you ask me, online shopping have always been my preferred method of shopping because of the convenience that comes along with it. Just a few clicks and you're done! Just like that, you have purchased your goodies which will be shipped directly to your house. The best part is not needing to walk out of the house especially since there is a so much hassle of finding parking in malls and not to mention the jammed roads. You can also pay via credit card or online banking as well, so you don’t have to worry about not bringing enough cash too!

Now, these are the plus points of online shopping but it also comes with its cons. One of the issues I have with shopping online would be the authenticity of the products I was purchasing. This is especially true when I purchase any BRANDED items. There are times that the prices for these BRANDED items are so cheap that it is almost unbelievable.

“Too cheap, it must be fake imitation goods.”


Yes, that would be the first thing to come to mind. But what if I told you that there is actually a legitimate online shopping site which sells AUTHENTIC BRANDED items at a huge discounts? Which website, you might ask. It’s none other than one of the fastest growing shopping website, LAZADA.com.my. If you have doubts over the prices, rest assured that the prices are so much cheaper than retail because Lazada deals directly with each of these brand principals. Hence, they are able to obtain these AUTHENTIC products at a discounted prices and these are reflected back on their selling prices on Lazada.

“Only real, authentic products are sold on LAZADA.com.my by the respective brands.” 


To shop by the brands, you can easily navigate by clicking on “SHOP BRANDS” on the LAZADA.com.my. That way, you know that you’re purchasing directly from the brands itself.


To be honest, I just found out recently that LAZADA.com.my carries so many brands now. This makes my shopping adventures so much easier! I was recently looking for some sneakers for training since I decided to start my fitness regime once again.


Thanks to Lazada and New Balance, I now have new training shoes from New Balance. This shoe can be purchased from the New Balance online store in Lazada, the link to the store is here >> http://www.lazada.com.my/new-balance-official-store/ . You can find a huge variety of other New Balance’s shoes there which are massively discounted. My shoes originally cost RM 299, but after discounts it was only RM 199! Such a steal, indeed!

Lazada’s Fashion Big Brand Sale from 5 September to 11 September!


If you’re looking to shop and maximise your hard earned money now, you’re in luck because Lazada is having their Fashion Big Brand Sale now till September 11. You have just a few days left to shop actually! I was just browsing their Fashion Big Brand Sale and I already have my eye on a few things like this Daniel Wellington Classic Oxford Lady Rose Gold watch. There is a 60% discount now! So so tempted. :x



So, what are you waiting for? Like I said earlier, the promotion ends on 11 September and that is this Sunday! You really don’t have much time to shop. Just live by the motto of “You’ll only regret the things you didn’t do.” ….. if you missed the chance to get that product you always wanted, which is on discount…. you may never get it again at that price. Haha! Trust me, I know it’s true.

Till next time,
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment