Beauty : Only RM199* for SHIZEN VISAGE Collection!



Ask most ladies and they will tell you that make up products can be rather expensive, especially since it can go from the range of minimum RM40 up to hundreds of ringgit. In all honesty, I’m all for natural beauty but there are some very basic make up products that a lady would need. Like myself, besides the usually skin care products, I would apply BB cream, loose powder and eyeliner for my everyday look. I believe that make up helps to enhance our natural beauty which also helps to boost our confidence level.



And it is based on that similar belief that lead Shizens to launch their VISAGE collection which helps to bring out your natural beauty by pampering your skin from inner to outer and to enhance your look with minimal effort. There are 9 items in this VISAGE collection, which includes 3 skincare products and 6 make-up products. In today’s post, I will share more on the products that I have tried which are the Natural Pore Nutrient Foundation PRO, Hue- Duo Eyeshadow (Sepia Pink), Aqua Eyeliner (Black) and Smack Lips (Cherry Blossom).

* * * * * * * * * *

| Natural Pore Nutrient Foundation PRO |

| Natural Pore Nutrient Foundation PRO |

This product is actually to be applied as a make-up base, before the foundation to create make-up look which is free from fine lines and pore imperfection. As per the instructions on the label, I applied this after my moisturiser and I found it to be rather shiny and tad sticky. But I love the applicator which is a twist-to-push the product up, very handy and unique to apply. The Natural Pore Nutrient Foundation PRO is extremely light weight, sheer and silky. Since I prefer my base to be a velvety one, I decided to matte it by using a no sebum  loose powder.


| Aqua Eyeliner (Black) |

| Aqua Eyeliner (Black) |

Of all the products, this was the one I was most excited to review because it was a cushion type liquid eyeliner, applied using a brush. The cushion sponge supposed to allow the brush to be fully saturated in rich and highly pigmented liquid eyeliner for smooth and even application. 

| Aqua Eyeliner (Black) |

But unfortunately, this was not the case. It was easy to get the eyeliner to the brush but when I tried to apply to my eyes, it was very sheer and uneven. I had to apply it a couple times before I could get a smooth, solid line. However, having said this, I would still give this product a second chance again because the eyeliner was very long lasting and stayed on for more than 10 hours of a full-day event.

* * * * * * * * * *

| Hue- Duo Eyeshadow (Sepia Pink) |

These pink shade of eyeshadow is a shade that I would usually avoid as I find it rather difficult to pull off or match with my outfit. I decided to use the darker reddish hue, as the main shade on my eyes and using the brighter pink shade to line my waterline. You can see the finished look in the pictures below. :)

| Smack Lips (Cherry Blossom) |

| Smack Lips (Cherry Blossom) |
If you have seen my Instagram, @itscarmenhong, you’ll realised that I love matte liquid lipstick. So much so that when I first discovered there were matte lipstick I ordered 5 of them at once.  Shizens ‘s Smack Lips is enriched with coconut oil and sunflower butter to lock in moisture in your lips to prevent skin peeling while covering blemishes effectively. I found this to be true because the formula was very light-weight and easy to apply. 

| Smack Lips (Cherry Blossom) |

The colour is also very pigmented that one swipe was sufficient to fully cover my lips. The major plus point was the fact that I almost didn’t feel like I was actually wearing any matte lipstick. There was very minimal colour transfer and bleeding after I had my brunch, but part of lipstick especially in the inner lips was partially gone and needed a reapplication.

* * * * * * * * * *

Now that you have read my review of the Shizens’s VISAGE collection, let me share with you on how you can get your hands on the introductory set, called VISAGE Essential for just only RM199, instead of RM1,503. It’s available from 1 st March to 31 st May 2017 at major Shizens stores. The VISAGE Essential includes:
++   Smack Lips – Plum Wine   ++  
++  Smack Lips – Orange Tango   ++
++   Aqua Eyeliner – Black   ++
++   Aqua Eyeliner – Brown  ++
++  Hue- Duo Eyeshadow – Mocha Glow   ++
++  Shizens professional brush set (6 brushes)  ++

If you’re interested in the products but would like to first experience and try it yourself, there never have been a more perfect time because you can now redeem and experience  a VISAGE makeover by showing unique code [VISAGE01] to the beauty advisors at major Shizens stores.  Here are the list of major Shizens stores*: Pavilion Flagship Store , Mid Valley , One Utama , Sunway Pyramid , Gurney Plaza , Genting Sky Avenue , Isetan KLCC , Isetan Gardens Mall , Parkson KLCC , Parkson Pavilion and Sogo KL.


The best part after you have completed your experience is that you will be in the running to  win up to RM2,000 worth of cash prizes and Shizens’s products worth up to RM6,000, by joining in the VISAGE Challenge 2.0. All you need to do is snap a photo after the makeover, scan the QR code and follow Shizens on WeChat. Then, submit your picture with your details (name, IC, and contact number)! Just as simple as that.
* * * * * * * * * *

The final VISAGE Collection official launch roadshow will be at East Entrance Lobby, Mid Valley from 24 - 30 April 2017. Mark that in your calenders, ladies! I’m sure that you won’t want to miss this!



Till next time,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I too love the matte lipstick babe...I am not a fan of orange, but after using it on...I must say i really liked it...and i guess i am lucky that I managed to do the eyeliner well...huhhuhu... and jinx babe! Cause i too am not a fan of the sepia pink eyeshadow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the details in this post, both within the wording and images :)

    ReplyDelete