Beauty : My Thoughts on Lip&Co's Water Tint Lipstick + the Brow Filler!


About a couple of weeks back, I reviewed the Velvet Pout, semi-matte lipstick and Just Wing It eyeliner from Lip&Co [ Read more >> HERE ], which is actually a local Malaysian cosmetic brand. It is actually also a vegan friendly and cruelty free beauty company which specializes on lip products. This time around, I had the opportunity to try Water Tint – Ultra Long Wear Lip Tint and Brow Filler – Long Wear Gel Brow Pencil .


The lip trend went from liquid matte lips to glossy, chrome kind of lips and then to the rich colored, lip tints. I have seen many lip tints around and I know that there are many variations available. Lip&Co’s version promises at least 8 hours of anti-feathering wear and is a water-based formulation. It is also transfer-proof, which I feel is an important feature for me.



There are four different shades available and I’ve received the #1 Cupid’s Kiss and #4 Red Siren. The #4 Red Siren as the name suggests has more red hue to it, whereas the #1 Cupid’s Kiss is more on the deep pink side.



What I love most about the product is how pigmented the colors actually are when applied. There were rich in color for both the shades.  The applicator is a soft felt tip, with a curved top to it. The finish is a matte one and it feels absolutely light-weight on my lips when worn.



As the product is actually water-based, so it is not water proof. So if you are planning to have soupy, oily food for your meals, be prepared to re-apply the lip tint after your meal. :) Honestly, the product is pretty moisturizing as it has aloe vera extract which soothe the lips. Hence, reapplication of the tint is not an issue.


You don’t have to worry about the product building up and feeling thick. It’s so light that I don’t even realize I had something on. I’d also highly recommend you to carry it around, because it’s so sleek (just like the shape of a pen) … it makes it so easy to carry it around.




The Brow Filler – Long Wear Gel Brow Pencil  has a long wear formulation of approximately, 8 hour wear without smudging. This is true, because I wore it out during my holiday trip and it did last the whole day for me.


Nowadays, we are definitely spoilt for choices in terms of brow products. There are different type of products available from powders to gel  and fof course, the trusty pencil. This one from Lip&Co is a combination of gel with pencil and has a unique feature of non-retractable packaging.


To use this product, you’ll need to rotate the gel pencil part and once you rotate out, you can’t turn it back in. It’s actually better this way because I lost count of the number of times that my retractable beauty products just got stuck and won’t go back in. This design eliminates that from ever happening.


The tip of the gel pencil is just the right size to shape and build up on the layers for your eyebrow. The effect is a nice feathering which is achieved by brushing with the spoolie to create the natural effect and tame flyaway hairs. It comes in two shades which is the 01 Light Brown and 02 Dark Brown.



* * * * * * * * * *


To shop for these products, go on over to their website at https://lipandco.com/ to purchase them. For any latest updates, you can always follow Lip&Co on various social media such as  https://www.instagram.com/lipandcobeauty/ on Instagram and https://web.facebook.com/lipandcobeauty/ on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment