The Best Beef Noodles in the World

Trust me. That statement is not an exaggeration and it is a factual statement. Don’t believe me? Try heading down to Jalan Tengkat Tong Shin. Try finding the Ngau Kee Beef Noodles stall. And then try to literally die from eating the noodles because it is so god damn heavenly.

IMG_3270 Seriously. Just look at the amount of minced beef.

Before you dig into the noodles, take a deep breathe and smell the aroma of it. It’s enough to make you salivate. Like really. Then, mix the generous amount of minced beef with the noodles. And dig in!

IMG_3273 And this is the soup with beef balls. This is even better stuff.

The soup as clear as it seems, is actually really rich with beefy taste to it. It is hard for me to describe something so delicious as no words in my vocabulary fits the bill. Either I need to read more, or you should just try it yourself.

IMG_3268 The chili sauce is not bad too.

IMG_3276 The stall looks like this.

IMG_3275The neon signboard! You definitely can’t miss this at night.

IMG_3264 The place is so old. Tree vines had actually grown on the wall.

So, if you haven’t try Ngau Kee beef noodles before, I strongly recommend you try this. You won’t regret making that life changing decision. Though, I must warn you in advance. You might get addicted to it, I know I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment