Oh my! Stationaries?

I know I have been MIA-ing from my blog for about a week plus; well let’s just say I’m pretty busy with tonnes of activities.

My weekends was gone to a Homestay Programme in Perak (I’ll be blogging about it soon) and the following weekdays was spent in college. By the time I came back home after college, I’ll be too tired to even lift my finger. So, what more about blogging. On those nights I slept around 11 pm, which is early for an insomniac like me.

So, I thought I’ll post a filler first.

* * * * * * * * * *

alice page 1 Alice in Wonderland themed journals! God, these look so pretty. :)

alice page 2I could really use something like that. Hint hint. :D 

I love to blog-hop from one blog shop to another; it has become like my favorite hobby recently and I stumbled into Aly & Kate. And my, it’s not usual blog shop that sells clothes. They sell preeeeeeettty stationaries. They have planners, journals, decoration stickers… anything you name, they have it.

a paris 1 I want this! God, I love polaroids.

a ballerina 1Ballerina rubber stamps.

Do drop by there, clicking on the pictures would bring you to their blogshop.

* * * * * * * * * *

Maybe you do know, maybe you don’t know yet, or maybe you do know now that I am so so in love with papers, notebooks, planners, journals... basically stationaries. I have always wanted a Moleskin notebook which costs around RM 90 for one. The funny thing is I know if I were to buy one of those Moleskin notebook, I could never bring myself to use it.

moleskine2 

I got this notebook for my birthday from Kimmy about a few years back and till today I haven’t touch the book yet.

IMG_3431

Guess what, I still want more and more notebooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment