011010

It’s October 1st. Sighs. It was a bad day. I started my day playing SimCity Metropolis. (It’s a very addictive game, I can play for hours using my phone.)

IMG_3432

And then I had a brunch of fish ball noodles which was mediocre compared to the one sold near Pudu Market at night. Then, I got into a huge misunderstanding with Teddy. Argued like hell; things finally settled after two hours or so. Tried to find the text style widget for Twitter but couldn’t. However I persevere and I finally managed too! Look at my sidebar now. I decided to modify the Twitter badge I found online, personalized it and voila, this is what you get! So do follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/KahMunHong.

Twitter 

After that, I got a call informing me that I was shortlisted for an internship and will soon be going through an interview with them. The call got me jumpy and I was in a worse state compared to before the call. I got an earful from my parents about it too.

Honestly, I’m very very tired of waiting. I don’t like this feeling of anxiety; this feeling, that just maybe after all that had happened, after all that I have turned down, I was to lose it all. I’m sick of waiting. How much longer do I have to go through this?

No comments:

Post a Comment