The Internship Experience @PwC

IMG_5578

Five days interns’ induction, four days involve training. PwC makes sure they send their interns out; ready, armed and set to battle.. err I mean face up to the challenges of an auditor’s life. :)

IMG_5583Meet Desmond Lee, the guy who I thought was so street smart until he got lost and brought us all the way to Bangsar, instead of 1Sentral.

IMG_5591My beloved friends; all the way from USM.

IMG_5593We are all still in the smiley mode, this was of course, before we were sent to the field.

IMG_5586 Group picture! Haha, the table is so messy. And can you spot another two Canon S90 on the table?

page

That’s me! In an anti static coat. I wore a bunny suit too, but didn’t get a picture of that. And that red tape was given to my laptop. Very tight security at my client’s place. The guards use metal detector on us.

IMG_5824 Gotta love this shot. :) The goodies from the Interns' Reception today. Fun! Got to meet Wei-Yuen and Pat, missed helping out at the ICAEW booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment