This picture don’t do me justice.

Imagine a little oh-so-excited kid with a giant balloon, then the balloon burst and you could see right through her eyes just how disappointed she was. That was what I felt like when I saw my picture.

IMG_5782 I just had to look so overly excited here, didn’t I?

Mom said I don’t even look like myself. Suddenly, I have chubby cheeks and puny bead-like eyes. Everyone else said it was okay. Maybe cause they didn’t want to point out the obvious; I didn’t look good. But daddy said something that totally made sense and made my day. Quite surprisingly that he would have said that. Daddy do knows best, huh?  However, despite all this melodrama of me not looking good, I am grateful to be in the Seventeen magazine, February issue (although only a page and 10% of another page). 

* * * * * * * *

Oh that busy Saturday.

IMG_5750 Went back to college for a meeting! Managed to meet my beloved(s).

IMG_5751 My girls! <3

IMG_5752 Sayang(s) in coordinated outfits! Not planned though. :)

IMG_5756 Lamb Shank @Garden, Sunway Pyramid. Thanks Pat for the lunch.

IMG_5755Sizzling T-Bone Steak @Garden too.  

page Finally managed to get my hands on this eye popping green skirt! And oh, a super cute short sleeved trench coat too. :D

* * * * * * * *

That’s all for now loves! Will update soon about work.

No comments:

Post a Comment