Back from Clinique Star Tour!

IMG_7833editresize

Like I mentioned earlier, I headed over to the Clinique Star Tour last weekend and boy, did I have a blast. Despite the fact that I was suffering from a major food poisoning. :S I literally dragged myself out of bed after popping a few charcoal pills and fever meds. And to make things worst, Dad dropped us off at Sunway Pyramid when the glorious sun is high up and it’s freaking 40 degrees Celsius outside! (Maybe I exaggerated a bit.)

IMG_7836editresizeThere is the Mobile Makeover Studio and in the other tent, is for the door gift redemption.

Since the event was outdoor, I was already sweaty and looking flushed by the time I was trying to register myself. The Clinique staff actually came over with an umbrella to shade my sis and I. Talk about getting treated like a star! :) After that, I got my RM 35 voucher and I had to fill up the form although I was mentally incoherent with my body.

IMG_7811editresizeTee-hee, it says Blogger!

This is the form that will be given to Clinique staff to fill in the which products they used for the makeover. And the bottom part is submitted to them for the contest.

IMG_7816editresizeBefore the makeover over, they will apply moisturiser and then teach you how to use them. :)

IMG_7815editresizeThis is how the mobile studio looks like. There are a few make up station and another two for the hair touch up.

pageMakeover in progress!

IMG_7826resizeAnd then the photo shoot of course! You get three shots and from the three, you’ll have to choose one to be uploaded on http://cliniquestartour.com.my/. I got to admit, the photographer was really good and professional.

IMG_7829editresizeThe complete range of make up products used for the makeover, you can bring your form here and tell them which products you’re interested in getting!

I really loved the makeover that Clinique has done and I love how the staff there were all so friendly and nice to us. In fact, my sister and I were so amazed that we forgot our door gift! Haha, of course we went back to get them. Inside, there was a Cleo magazine, RM 50 worth of Miko Gelare vouchers, Clinique’s; liquid facial wash, clarifying lotion, moisturising lotion, super city block and volumizing mascara! All worth about RM 130!

IMG_7828coloreditHere’s a picture of sis and I after the makeover! What do you think? Pweety?

km cliniqueTa-da! This was the shot I picked. Can see my awesome possum nails, yo! I love this picture cause of that. Hehe.

2 comments: