Inglot Launch Party!

So lucky that I have been given a chance to attend the Inglot official launch party! I didn’t really take much pictures. Somehow, I wasn’t really in the mood to party that day. (What a waste! They even had champagne and all.)
IMG_7580colorInglot’s Freedom System, which allows you to mix and match (for example; eye shadows) according to your liking.
pagePurple eye shadows and body shimmers. Inglot is really really colourful, I tell you!
IMG_7577colorI think these were gel eye shadows? I’m not sure cause I didn’t ask further. Sowee.
IMG_7585colorThisispurelove, I tell you! So many colours to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice, like I did.
IMG_7583colorHad a manicure done on the spot. Unfortunately, the girls there aren’t that good in mani. :( But nevertheless, there extremely helpful! :) Tried the matte top coat. I don’t like it. Original polish, was so much more gorgeous.
IMG_7587colorAnd… Amber Chia + baby graced the launch party! Woot, she is so tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment