Swatch: Nature’s Republic RD501

IMG_0431

I have always wanted a red polish, seeing how I absolutely love the colour. But I have never been able to find one in the right shade; some of them were just too bright and … just doesn’t suit me. That was till I tried on Nature Republic’s one, I fell in love right away! :) You’ll find that the colour is not too bright, but then, the colour varies when it is indoor and under the sunlight. Actually, the colour is almost similar to crimson.

IMG_0419

Review: To be honest, I have got nothing much to say about the polish except that the colour is fantastic. Also, one coat of the polish was sufficient (it is very pigmented) but in the pictures, I have two coats on. When you remove this polish, you will find that it will leave your nails in a bit of pink.

IMG_0641

No comments:

Post a Comment